Villa located in the residential area of Pointe Rouge (8th), very quiet, at the foot of the national park of creeks, at the edge of the sea and the beach (5 minutes walk). Between City, Sea and Calanques, you are at the ideal place to discover the most beautiful places of the Phocean city with family or friends!
The property consists of 5 rooms that can accommodate 9 travelers:
- a house of 120m2 with 4 bedrooms:
Ground floor> 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
upstairs> 3 bedrooms (1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with 1 single bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds), bathroom (washbasin, WC and bathtub)
- and an independent studio of 30m2 directly accessible by the garden with 1 bedroom 1 double bed and a bathroom (WC and washbasin)
You will enjoy a fenced garden of 150 m2, at the front and at the back of the house, equipped with a barbecue, a table and chairs, parasols, deck chairs and a table. ping-pong.
- 1 room upstairs
- 1 cellar
I remain at your disposal for any questions about the house, the neighborhood and I can help you organize your trip to Marseille and help you book museum visits, monuments or excursions.
The district of Pointe Rouge, between sea and hills, is ideally located to enjoy on foot water activities or hikes to the creeks.
Many local shops (butcher, fruit and vegetables, bakeries, food, bars, banks).
Many restaurants on the beach, sea views and feet in the sand!
Nature activities / sports nearby
- Diving (a club is 100m from the house)
- Sea kayak (Pointe Rouge beach, 5 minutes walk)
- Outboard (Port Pointe Rouge, 10 minutes walk)
- Surf - Windsurf - Kitsurf (beaches of Prado)
- Hiking in the Calanques National Park (several departures are 5 minutes walk from the house)
- Footing - Accrobranche - Horse riding (horse club) in the Pastré Campaign (112 hectares, 15 minutes walk)
- 9-hole golf & driving range (Marseille Golf Club, 2km)
- Skatepark - Roller (Bowl Prado Beach, 20mn walk)
Other leisure activities
- City Center: walk on the Old Port, visit the Panier, the MUCEM, the Palais des congrès, etc.
- Calanques: visit the Calanques by boat from the old port or Cassis
- Château d'If and Frioul Island: daily sea connections from the Old Port
- Cassis 20 minutes by car
How to come ?
- Bus N ° 19 Pointe Rouge stop
- Maritime Shuttle (daily connection Port of Pointe Rouge - Old Port Duration 40mn Shuttle price 3 Euros - spring and summer only)
- Bike (station "vélib" down the street)
Possibility to park your car for free in the street, in front of the house.