Welcome to the heart of Endoume, a typical neighborhood for the Marseillais! At 600m walking distance from the sea and the Corniche Kennedy, near the Old Port and Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde, you are ideally situated to discover the beautiful city of Phocéenne.
Refurbished, our apartment, bright and modern, has everything you need for a pleasant stay. You will appreciate its comfort, its calm and its sunny terrace with clear view. Practical: many small shops nearby.
Welcome to our apartment which we remade and decorated with care to make it both modern and warm.
Interior: the room is spacious and comfortable with a Queen Size bed. The living room also offers a large comfortable bed that converts into a sofa with its large yellow cushions. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and 2 large basins. Finally, the dining area opens onto a fully equipped kitchen.
Outside: you will appreciate the quiet terrace, which offers a small sight on the sea in the distance with a tip of the Island of the Frioul, where it is pleasant to take the sun during the day or to rest in the evening.
Ideal for a great stay in Marseille!
You will have access to the whole apartment.
I remain at your disposal for any questions about the apartment, about the area and I can help you organize your trip to Marseille and help you book museum tours, monuments or excursions.
Between City and Sea, you can:
- walk through the small roads to reach the Corniche Kennedy in less than 10 minutes and access to its various beaches (The Prophet, the Catalans, Malmousque ...)
- buy fresh and local products from the many small shopkeepers on rue d'Endoume
- go for a walk on the Vieux Port or visit Notre Dame de la Garde, accessible in less than 15 minutes by bus
To reach the apartment:
- From Saint-Charles station: take underground line 1 (blue) and get off at Vieux-Port station. The journey is short: 2 stations. Then take the BUS 61 or 80 to the stop "Place Saint-Eugène".
- From Marseille Marignane airport: take the shuttle bus (bus) to Saint-Charles station then follow the itinerary above.