Book Now

This elegant apartment, renovated and decorated with love will seduce you with its charm of the 19th century and its calm in the heart of Bordeaux

Lovely apartment Place de la Bourse

Apartment in Bordeaux, France

• 4 People
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 40m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 4
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Carbon Monoxide Detector
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Fridge
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Hair Dryer
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Hangers
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kettle
  • Kids Friendly
  • Laptop Friendly Workspace
  • Linen Towels
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoke Detector
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Toaster
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine
  • Work Desk

Reviews

5 Reviews
3 Countries
3.2/5
3.2 / 5
  1. That was our luck to have this property in our disposal for our stay in Bordeaux. Very cozy, clean, renovated with high speed WiFi. It is located in a very nice area of the beautiful town Bordeaux. The host let me pick the keys on time. Thank you.
    4/5
    December 2017
  2. Appartement parfaitement situé en plein centre historique de Bordeaux, quartier animé avec l'embarras du choix pour les activités et les restaurants ... Très bon aménagement et prestations de bonne qualité pour un séjour agréable. (Juste un petit bémol pour la salle de bain un peu petite, mais bien fonctionnelle quand même) . Très satisfait de cette location conviviale.
    5/5
    February 2018
  3. I rent a flat in Bordeaux from 25th to 28th of March. It was a disapointing experience! The flat was pleasant and well located but...in bad sanity conditions. It was not cleaned. Toilets with urine, durty dishes in the dishwasching, ground uncleaned, bed without mattress protection, marks on sheet. When you consider that I paid 45€ for cleaning this is unacceptable. Furthermore I have been obliged to buy necessary products to do the job by myself. I am expecting to be reimbursed for the 45€. Mr Pellegrino
    1/5
    March 2018
  4. Hi The flat is well located but no toilet papers and the cooking table does not work Plus it is super noisy and there is not air conditioning. The call center said sorry no wc paper go to the shop !!!! I think this is unacceptable Vince
    2/5
    July 2018
  5. We had a lovely stay for two nights in Bordeaux. The apartment was well appointed in a fantastic location with the highlights of Bordeaux right on the doorstep and great places to eat nearby. The only slight downside was the bottle bank outside which was used at all hours and was very noisy. It was extremely hot, so we had to keep the windows open. Communication with the owner was excellent, and we were met on arrival.
    4/5
    July 2018