My accommodation is a 4 room apartment for 1 to 6 people. Atypical in its decoration, I wanted to recreate the universes of travel (Africa, Asia ...) so that you can escape even while sleeping. At the beginning of the Robertsau district, you are 10 minutes from the city center Comfortable by its size and space, you can enjoy my apartment with family, friends or business.
In the heart of the Roberstau, you will find my duplex at the 1st and last floor of a typical Alsatian house, with a private entrance. My big apartment is on 3 levels.
You will also have at your disposal a night area on the 1st level where you will find 2 large bedrooms and a bathroom:
- A large room on the theme safari and african. Its decoration and its soft and warm colors will allow you to spend good nights.
- An Asian-themed room with its contrast and Feng Shui
- A spacious bathroom with a large bath, a shower and a double basin sink.
You will enjoy the whole apartment and it's 2nd level, which includes a large living room with:
- a sitting area, a flat screen TV, comfortable sofas;
- a dining area with a large dining table for 10 people;
- a fully equipped kitchen that will allow you to cook meals or just have a good breakfast.
On the 3rd level of the apartment we will also discover a night cocoon which is the 3rd bedroom, with a double bed.
My house which include my home and this apartment is right next to my salon of beauty and relaxation. Do not hesitate to come for a massage if you want to take care of yourself or take advantage of the SPA.
The whole apartment is yours. You will have a private entrance which will allow you to directly access the apartment. - Cleaning will be done for you in the accommodation upon arrival - Beds will be made with clean sheets - Towels, small soaps and small shampoos will be at your disposal.
A friend of mine will greet you if I am not there. Send me your arrival time as soon as you can. I may not be there but I can give you advice on the area or answer your questions about the apartment by Airbnb.
The Robertsau district is one of the historical districts of Strasbourg. Its history goes back to before the eighteenth century, you will find in the streets clues of this past. Today it is a lively district with plenty of shops, the tram provides access to the city center quickly and is close to the European institutions, the Orangerie park and Germany. It is a neighborhood where it is good to live and where it is pleasant to live there even for a short time.
The Roberstau and my apartments are serviced by Tram and Bus.
- You will be 5min walk from Tram Robertsau Boecklin stop and bus stop Carpe Haute
- With the tram you will be 10 minutes from the Parc de l'Orangerie and 20 minutes from downtown Strasbourg. Alternatively you can go by bike or by car.
The first and most important thing is to enjoy the apartment and your stay in Strasbourg! Thank you for paying close attention to the apartment, it is very valuable to me. It is all yours during your stay so treat it as your own home. Upon your departure thank you for leaving the apartment as clean as possible. I will enjoy it! If you need anything during your stay, do not hesitate to send me a message! It would be a pleasure for me to help you. Enjoy your stay !