Book Now

My apartment of 67m2 consists of a large living room with an open kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom. It has been refurbished.

Appartement Chic and Spacious 6ème - Foch

Apartment in Lyon, France

• 4 People
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 67m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 4
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Hair Dryer
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Friendly
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

2 Reviews
1 Countries
4.5/5
4.5 / 5
  1. Reilly nice, well placed, clean place.
    5/5
    October 2018
  2. Stay 5 days in Lyon very pleasant. The apartment is very well located (metro Foch in front) well equipped, large and can accommodate up to 4 people. On the other hand, a microwave would have been welcome, the sofa is difficult to use (to convert it into a bed) and we were unable to close the shutters. We did not understand the operation for the check in and we arrived in front of a closed door. We waited 10 minutes and could not reach the number of the contact person. She had sent an email (not very practical) instead of calling me or sending me an SMS as was the case during our exchange before our stay. She made us understand that we were late despite ourselves (20 min) while I was trying to join her for 15 minutes to warn us of our arrival. The check in was sent in minutes. I sent him an SMS for a question at the end of the stay. My sms went unanswered when we had agreed to trade this way. Apart from these details the stay was perfect and Lyon is a nice and interesting city and we were generally satisfied with the apartment
    4/5
    November 2018