Book Now

My charming fully functional studio is very close to the European institutions and the Parc de l'Orangerie. Designed and completely equipped.

Practical apartment / Orangerie/ Council of Europe / Agora / Parliament

Studio in Strasbourg, France

• 2 People
  • 0 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 11m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 2
  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Studio
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Hair Dryer
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Friendly
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

4 Reviews
4 Countries
2.5/5
2.5 / 5
  1. Apart from the linens, the shower and the toilet which appeared clean, the apartment was filthy. Moldy dust on the door, scums on floor and walls, and clearly they never cleaned corners, there was a pile of dirt and dust under the heater, there were dead bugs all over the place. No mosquito screen, so I had to kill a few of my own (because no air conditioning and it was very hot), plus there is a wasp nest in the window frame so I could only open one of the windows. A small fan would not have been luxury! The fridge was smelly and so disgustingly dirty that I left my food in plastic bags to avoid them getting contaminated. I took plenty of pictures and videos if anyone cares to see them... It is near a park where drunks hang out at night, yelling until 3 in the morning on a Tuesday! The check-in experience was not any better. Since my flight was cancelled and I had to catch an earlier one, I contacted the property manager to see if I could get access to the apartment a couple of hours earlier. I was referred to Jeanne, the lady who was tasked to open the door. Despite many attempts to contact her 4 hours before my original expected arrival (I phoned three times, texted once), she never replied and she even got there later than originally agreed upon. This was my first BNB experience. I will pay more next time for a hotel!
    2/5
    July 2018
  2. The accommodation is well located in a quiet area, with a large park close by. The building is secure and the entrances well maintained. However, the accommodation is tiny. Not functional or Cosy or practical as described in the ads, but cramped. In order to bring the bed down every night it is necessary to move and turn over a very heavy bench/sofa. Of greater concern was the lack of cleanliness - even after a complaint. The general damp smell in the room is most unpleasant. Two bags of dirty laundry stashed in the tiny room on my arrival was unacceptable. The state of the fridge even after a clean was exceedingly unpleasant. With a little more attention to the details this accommodation could work well. The people involved are pleasant, the location is good. But the lack of cleanliness will mean that I would not stay here again nor would I recommend it.
    3/5
    November 2018
  3. Mokrane est plus que parfait dans son accueil et son accompagnement : bravo et encore merci à lui ! Aucune surprise quant à l'appartement : superficie, disponibilité et emplacement. Par contre, le frigo, la plaque ainsi que la douche étaient sales. Surtout le frigo.
    3/5
    November 2018
  4. No space to unpack your belongins, clotured with bags of sombodie elses things. Not very clean, except for nice clean sheets and towels
    2/5
    December 2018