Book Now

My apartment for 1 to 2 people, will seduce you by its location just near Petite France. You'll enjoy the small terasse in a quiet courtyard.

Lovely apartment with a small terrace

Studio in Strasbourg, France

• 2 People
  • 0 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 29m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 2
  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Studio
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Fridge
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Heating
  • Hoover
  • Internet
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Friendly
  • Linen Towels
  • Microwave
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

7 Reviews
5 Countries
2.0/5
2.0 / 5
  1. So all in all, the host is dedicated for you to have a nice trip and a nice stay in her apartment. The apartment is located fantastic, you can go very quick by walking into the city center and also to different shopping malls or museums. Just on the same street like the apartment is located, there is a bar named „chez Rico“ and he is such a lovely person. When we arrived it was like 3:30 pm and we stand in front of his bar on a parking zone, where we were not allowed to stay. We had the problem that we wanted to arrive on 2 pm but about the horrible traffic it was later about 3/4 pm. So we had to wait there. I called the ‚hotline’ i guess its called like that, where some people tries to give us information about how and when we will get the keys. I called the man who was about to come to us and i called the host but nobody respond. So my boyfriend and I just had to wait so long. At the end the concierge came about 6(!)pm and then we could go into the apartment. Somebody om the hotline says we will get some money back for the long waiting but the host even not apologize by us. The apartment is absoloutely cute all in all. But the terace is just after the main door and then there are the door in front of the apartment without to use the keys. When you are sitting on the terace you are just looking on some other house walls. Inside its cute, 2 big and 2 small windows but in the bathroom none. And bad news: no hot water !!! That just made us angry af!!!! Also in the kitchen. There were some papers and there was written that you have to put on the boiler but a night later also nothing happens. In the kitchen it wasnt clean, I had to wash all the cutlery and cups and glasses before we could use them! Before we went there i read some other reviews and in one of them were written that the main street in front of the apartment were absoloutely loud, but I think its okay, we slept with open windows and its not loud like that.
    4/5
    August 2018
  2. Appartement que j'ai occupé 6 nuits, sans eau chaude, sans linge de toilette et sans taies d'oreiller. De plus il était sale: toiles d'araignées, cheveux dans l'évacuation de la baignoire, déchets au fond de la poubelle. Avant de m'en servir j'ai du laver la vaisselle, le frigo et le micro-ondes. On a répondu seulement à 2 de mes appels téléphonique et j'ai finalement obtenu uniquement 1 drap de bain alors qu'il ne me restait plus que 2 nuits à passer sur place. De plus lors d'un orage l'eau gouttait à travers le plafond du coin cuisine.
    1/5
    August 2018
  3. I was promised to get the access to the appartement at 2 pm. At 2 pm no one showed up. I called your service in Paris at lest ten times and was told (lied) that the concierge was on his way. The person never appeared. At 4.30 the concierge called me and told that she had somehow missed me. She apologized and told me wherr to find the keys. She also promised me refund for my inconvenience. I had access to the flat at 4.45. The refund was never paid.
    1/5
    September 2018
  4. The apartment is not clean, the lid falls off the loo, the shower curtain has seen better days, the floor is not washed, the bins not emptied. The socalled terrasse is a simple corridoor leading to the apartment from the staircase, it sits above a filthy yard stinking of cheap cooking oil from the below Tunese restaurant which uses the yard for its garbage. Not a place anybody would wish to sit. The bars around the corner are very noisy at night. The bed is awful, it is an old futon mattress with "hills and valleys". You can't unpack your suitcase as there are no closets or other furniture. Will never go there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1/5
    October 2018
  5. pas propre du tout, tv non fonctionnelle très déçu
    1/5
    October 2018
  6. This Appartment is primary for younger Persons, ofcourse it's at the third floor only reachable on small and curvy stairs. The bed is very simple. The electrictal installation is patially dangerous.
    2/5
    December 2018
  7. Chauffage trop juste. Bâtant des WC cassé. Prise de courant de la salle de bain à refixer au mur. Sinon globalement correct et très bien situé.
    4/5
    December 2018