Book Now

Welcome to my flat in the heart of Paris and in the center of the very famous le Marais district. The flat is perfect for a couple, for friends or...

Cocoon Studio in Marais center

Apartment in 3rd - Le Marais, France

• 2 People
  • 0 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 15m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 2
  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Fridge
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Hair Dryer
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kettle
  • Kids Friendly
  • Linen Towels
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

4 Reviews
2 Countries
3.0/5
3.0 / 5
  1. La ducha muy pequeña, las luces del baño y pasillo no andaban. El alojamiento muy pero muy pequeño. incomodo. Edificio en reparacion. ruido de obreros todo el tiempo. el ascensor estaba siempre roto
    1/5
    May 2018
  2. Very poor communication. I mentioned many times cleaning had not been done, appartement obviously not ready welcome us, no consideration and confusing communication under "airbnb user" as host and airbnb Lord send emails under the same expeditor title...so confusing...so frustrating for someone waiting for help. Cleaning was finally done day 2, 4:30pm, the day before we were supposed to check out! The lovely cleaner showed up 2 days later not sure which apartment needed to be cleaned. In the mean time we had booked a second night in a hotel near by ...still waiting for a refund... The host and I communicated really well until the check in...it was hell after that regarding cleaning. Not sure what happened, but it really did not work for us. Some messages seem to be pre programmed and it's very unclear to know who is being "airbnb user" as sometime the host send things and sign it and other time it's not him...but nobody signs the message so it's very unclear who we communicate with when there is an issue. I don't think Stephane is to be blamed for it, but BNBLORD did not deliver in my opinion and Stephane and I financially suffered from it.
    1/5
    August 2018
  3. Great communication, simple to understand and very helpful!!!
    5/5
    September 2018
  4. Good and easy communication. All good
    5/5
    October 2018