Book Now

Welcome to discover my place close to the Porte de Versailles and near the Palais des Expositions. My place is perfect for lonely travelers, busin...

Studio Porte de Versailles

Apartment in , France

• 2 People
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 30m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 2
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Fridge
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Hair Dryer
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Friendly
  • Linen Towels
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Satellite Or Cable
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

8 Reviews
6 Countries
2.88/5
2.88 / 5
  1. Stays at Studio Porte de Versailles were great! Before our arrival, from the moment we close our daily, we exchanged some emails about schedule, reception, parking, that is, we confirm all information on the site. Everything was answered and content oriented. On the eve of our arrival, we received an email saying that we would have someone to greet us, Emilie. When we arrived she was there at the front desk to wait for us. She went with us to the parking lot, went to the apartment and guided us about what she had and how to use it. The next day we had some questions and sent her a message. She replied promptly. So the front desk was excellent, the location excellent, the hotel gave us a map and guided us about it. We used the laundry, cost separately. Going back we will certainly look for them, we recommend the Studio Porte de Versailles. We just have to thank you.
    5/5
    June 2018
  2. Bien placé, et confortable. Il manque cependant un peu de vaisselle si l'on veut cuisiner même de manière basique.
    4/5
    August 2018
  3. As title says
    2/5
    August 2018
  4. Bad Customer Service.. never recomend this hotel..
    1/5
    August 2018
  5. - This is a room rented to an aparthotel chain .You get to use the same facilities but none of the service. -Wifi never worked. I contacted the office but no one fixed it. I was lucky that the reception let me use theirs for free as I DID NOT have wifi in the room. -There was not sponge or dish soap. I requested it to the contact person and his response was "call the office". The office was never available and did not respond to me. -I could not use the parking spot because I was not given the code. I asked for it to the contact person, again his response was "call the office". The office was never available and did not respond to me. I would have been better off just renting from the Aparthotel.
    2/5
    September 2018
  6. rien à ajouter, séjour bien, bon rapport qualité prix, situation idéale pour mes besoins, pratique aussi le parking!!!
    4/5
    October 2018
  7. First of all I made booking on booking.com which showed a different location. Later on I discovered that it is an Studio apartment in Adagio managed building. The building have there on internet and our host dont have the internet so they simply asked me to buy internet. I was staying for 4 nights so given refund of 30 Euros. Which was never enough for 4 days. I have to wait an hour more after checkin time of 2 pm for cleaning the apartment. Not impressive at all. Apartment is old and not tidy.
    2/5
    November 2018
  8. internet doesn't works
    3/5
    December 2018