Book Now

Welcome to my bright flat in the centre of Paris. In the heart of the Bonne Nouvelle area, you will be able to discover this lovely part of the city.

Studio in the centre of Paris - 2nd arrondissement

Apartment in 2nd - Bourse, France

• 2 People
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 40m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 2
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Fridge
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Hair Dryer
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kettle
  • Kids Friendly
  • Laptop Friendly Workspace
  • Linen Towels
  • Microwave
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoke Detector
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

4 Reviews
1 Countries
3.75/5
3.75 / 5
  1. Great location. comfortable studio. Would stay here again.
    5/5
    September 2018
  2. There is nothing wrong with the apartment from a standpoint of the actual facility. Great, comfortable bed, new windows that open, quiet place on courtyard, no neighborhood noise, new bathroom, plenty of hot water, etc. BUT . . . for the first THREE days I was there, the TOILET did not work. Not only did it not flush, when went to use it the first time, it was dirty, and there was excrement in it. That meant that the Cleaning Person knew about this but had not reported it. OK, that was really bad, one of the worst initial experiences of all my stays in Europe. Unbelievable that I would have to deal with this. I filled a bucket with water in the kitchen (the trash can liner) carried it to the toilet and dumped it down, thereby flushing down the waste. I immediately sent texts and emails to everyone at Club Lord that I could find, even texting the phone number of the person who had met me at the apartment. I asked him to PLEASE call Management Office and get the toilet fixed. He said that he would do so. In the meantime, every time I used the toilet I had to pour water into the toilet to let it flush. I used one of the pots in the kitchen fill the trash barrel. It took 6 liters of water every time. Everyday I sent messages to every phone number that I had. At one point they responded wanting to know what did I mean by "toilet won't flush" and asking about water in the tank, etc. I even sent them a photo of the mechanism to show that it was depressed and could not move. Finally on day THREE I received a text from someone saying he was a service person from Club Lord, had keys to the apartment, and would like to come look at the toilet. I replied yes, please come, I would be gone all day. When I returned that evening the toilet was fixed. The next issue was the washing machine where the spin cycle was so rough it shook the machine enough to move it away from the wall. No one ever called/came to fix this. My clothes were wet and soapy.
    1/5
    October 2018
  3. My husband and I stayed here for several nights and it was perfect! Great location, very clean and everything was easy. Thanks for making our stay wonderful!
    5/5
    October 2018
  4. We enjoyed our time at this studio apartment - the location was wonderful and the building felt safe. Unfortunately, the internet was not working during our trip and the host did not provide any hand towels and shower essentials (body wash, shampoo, and conditioner), which was disappointing. In addition, when we stayed, the apartment was very warm so we had to keep the window open. Overall, nice cozy apartment with the bare essentials.
    4/5
    November 2018