Book Now

Charming & cosy 35 sq.m-2-rooms-apartment located in the heart of the Marais in Paris ! Beautiful and fully equipped, ideal for holidays or busines...

Happiness home PARIS ♥ of Le Marais

Apartment in 3rd - Le Marais, France

• 3 People
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 30m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 3
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Freezer
  • Fridge
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Hair Dryer
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Heating
  • Hoover
  • Internet
  • Iron
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Friendly
  • Laptop Friendly Workspace
  • Linen Towels
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoke Detector
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

7 Reviews
3 Countries
3.86/5
3.86 / 5
  1. This flat is clean, quiet and well located. Perfect for a couple who wants easy access to shopping, museums and the Metro. All the fixtures were modern/new and the linens and accessories were more than satisfactory. A very good choice. Checking in was a little more difficult than necessary since the property manger was a bit unresponsive prior to and day of arrival. But once there, our experience was great.
    4/5
    May 2017
  2. Tres calme Litterie tres agréable cuisine tres bien équipée petits défauts :- nous aurions apprécié un petit étendoir pour sécher le linge car nous avons utilisé la machine à laver sans savoir où étendre. - nous aurions apprécié une télévision
    5/5
    August 2017
  3. Very quiet space in a great neighborhood close to lots of great eats. The apartment was bright and the elevator very handy. Nice amenities like the washing machine was very helpful for washing for a family of 3 during our 5-day stay. No problems getting in and it felt very secure with passcodes and locks.
    4/5
    April 2018
  4. This apartment is not like the pictures represent. It should be a two person limit. Its is really small. There was black mold in the shower. The shower didn't drain well and water would leak into bathroom floor. I was told there was A/C but the thermostat was a joke and didn't work. I reached out to rental management to see if they could provide a fan as it was hot. Their response was that they didn't have one. The kitchen wasn't cleaned well and the fridge was poorly cleaned from from previous tenant. The two bedside table lamps didn't work. One of the cords was frayed and looked unsafe to plug in and the other seemed to just flicker on and off. The washing machine was inefficient and our clothes came out wet even after I had it drying over night and our clothes were foul smelling after the wash. The area is Le Marais but not in the nicer parts of Le Marais. You can still walk to the nicer parts and where the nicer shops and restaurants are. The building was easy to get into and secure with two coded doors. The elevator would be handy for those who have mobility issues or heavy luggages or packages to carry. The owners should invest in cleaning this apartment more and make it more presentable. By paying attention to the little things like matching hangers, and cleaning up the closet so that it doesn't look like things like the vacuum cleaner, tools, linens were just threwn into it. And definitely get it of the black mold and fix bathroom paint as the water damage is visible due to water leaking out of shower. I would never stay here again and I would never recommend it to anyone. This is a 1-2 star place NOT 4 star as indicated.
    1/5
    July 2018
  5. Check in girl was friendly. WE had a broken shower drain and weren't able to shower for two days. Called and left messages with the phone number provided. Need fans in the place, it was to warm to sleep.
    3/5
    July 2018
  6. My wife and I spent 6 nights here with our 6yo, and enjoyed our Happiness home experience! The location is amazing, the bustle of Marais in terms of restaurants and shopping is a quick 5 minute walk, but the lane the apartment is in is a relatively quiet area. You can walk to most of the sightseeing spots like Louvre, Notre Dame, Pompidou, Seine, and conveniently located a 2 minute walk from a bus stop and 4 minutes from metro to get to Eiffel Tower, Montmarte etc. The apartment is equipped with everything we needed - one suggestion would be to add a fan (we were there in August when we had a couple of warm nights). The management company was very efficient and responsive and it was a very smooth experience! we would go back here!
    5/5
    August 2018
  7. Great place to stay in Paris right in the heart of le Marais. Amazing location. Very clean and modern apartment. Would stay again!
    5/5
    October 2018