Book Now

Little parisian apartment, perfect for two people who want to discover the capital. On the 7th floor (feel reassured: there is an elevator!) enjoy ...

View to Eiffel Tower & Sacre-Coeur

Apartment in 11th Bastille, France

• 1 People
  • 0 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 22m²

The Space

• Accommodates: 1
  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 11:00

Amenities

• Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • BBQ
  • Breakfast Included
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Essentials
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Garden
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Internet
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Friendly
  • Parking Included
  • Pool Private
  • Pool Shared
  • Smoking Forbidden
  • Terrace
  • Tv
  • Washing Machine

Reviews

3 Reviews
1 Countries
3.67/5
3.67 / 5
  1. First, the towel was dirty and when I asked the housekeeper by text, she asked me to send a photo of it which I did via whatsapp. So, I asked myself did the housekeeper actually believe me? Why asking for a photo? Anyway, I sent the photo to the owner, the housekeeper and the housekeeping service but I didn’t get a reply nor another towel!!! So, I had to go to a shop and buy a towel in order to have a shower with a clean towel!!! Second, the studio is too hot to sleep !!! there is no air conditioning. When I say hot, I mean really really hot as it is located on the top floor, basically on the rooftop which makes the room even hotter!!! Finally, the cups and glasses were all stained which gives the appearance of dirtiness; so, I didn’t dare to prepare something to eat as I didn’t want to wash the dishes before I can use them!!!
    1/5
    August 2018
  2. Excellent service!! Would use again
    5/5
    September 2018
  3. The place was small, but quaint. It has everything you need. The neighborhood is lovely. The host was helpful and responded quickly. Would definitely book this again!
    5/5
    December 2018