My large family home on 8 are of land is in the Roberstau area 15 min from downtown Strasbourg. In a quiet residential area, the house will be yours during your stay and will allow you to spend a good time with family, friends or business.
Our house from 1915 is built on 3 levels, it keeps the cool in summer thanks to its stone construction.
You will find on the ground floor of the house:
- the large double lounge with sofas, coffee table and armchairs, allowing you to spend a moment with your family;
- the dining room which can accommodate a dozen people;
- the equipped kitchen which includes everything necessary to make good dishes.
- a first bathroom with bath
The 2 floors correspond to the night area with ...
On 1st floor:
- a spacious first bedroom with a single bed, a desk and storage space
- a second bedroom (master bedroom) with a double bed and storage space
- a second bathroom with bath
On the second floor is the large atypical double bedroom with two sleeping areas with a double bed on one side with a desk and a single bed on the other side of this large bedroom and also an office.
The garden goes around the house, you have at your disposal garden furniture for eating outside and chairs for sunbathing. You also have the possibility to park in the driveway giving access to the house.
The whole house will be yours, except my office where my personal documents are:
- the cleaning will be done
- the sheets will be clean and the beds will be made
- clean towels will be at your disposal
Thank you for sending me your arrival time as soon as you can, so that I can organize your welcome at best. I may not be there, so it will be a friend of mine who will greet you and who will hand you the keys and the different indications of the house. I can give you advice on the neighborhood or answer your questions about the apartment via Airbnb's messaging.
The Robertsau district is one of the historical districts of Strasbourg. Its history goes back to before the eighteenth century, you will find in the streets clues of this past. Today it is a lively district with plenty of shops, the tram provides access to the city center quickly and is close to the European institutions, the Orangerie park and Germany. It is a neighborhood where it is good to live and where it is pleasant to live there even for a short time.
The Roberstau and my apartments are serviced by the buses.
- you will be in 5 min with feet of the bus stop "Lamproie"
- With the bus you will be in 10 min of the park of the Orangerie and in 20 min of the city center of Strasbourg.
Otherwise you can also go by bike or by car.
The first and most important thing is to enjoy the house and your stay in Strasbourg! Thank you for paying close attention to my accommodation, it is very valuable to me. It is all yours during your stay so treat it as your own home. Upon your departure thank you for leaving the house as clean as possible and doing the dishes. I will enjoy it! If you need anything during your stay, do not hesitate to send me a message! It would be a pleasure for me to help you. Enjoy your stay !